Increase your impact
with corporate giving today.
Many corporations encourage their employees to give to and volunteer their time to nonprofit organizations. In addition, many employers will even match financial contributions.
Corporate giving contributes an estimated $5 billion to U.S. nonprofit organizations on an annual basis. Workplace giving programs can be set up in a variety of ways. Some examples of workplace giving programs are:
- Employee Matching Gifts
- Donations through Payroll Deduction
- Annual Giving Campaigns
Specifically, Employee Matching Gifts are donations an employer makes to match its employees' charitable contributions and are often are dollar-for-dollar donation with an annual maximum amount per employee. Some companies will give double or even triple the original donation.
Guidelines and amounts vary with each company. Typically, employees must submit forms and/or donation receipts to their employers.
Increase your impact with corporate giving by:
- Obtaining more information about your company's matching gift benefits from your HR department.
- Ensuring that donations to GLAMAA are eligible for matching. If you need additional information about GLAMAA for your employer, please contact us.
- Making a donation to GLAMAA.
- Submitting the required documentation to your company in order to obtain a match.